•  
Advertise here

Off-road show, Saturday 27 April

Barry

Sorry @Barry i was out of the country for business trip and only landed this early morning. Shame i didn't see those 4x4 monsters in real life. Would 've been great to meet up with you and the Off-road clubbers. As you can see, the Carnity forum and the Offroad club can perfectly live together next to each-other after all and there’s no need to leave Carnity because of the popularity of the off-road club 😉

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Confused (0) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

It was definitely disappointing but the company made it worthwhile. I left around 9:30. The cars are still there if anyone wants a look. We’re going to go up later in the week and take them into the desert for a play. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Barry said:

It was definitely disappointing but the company made it worthwhile. I left around 9:30. The cars are still there if anyone wants a look. We’re going to go up later in the week and take them into the desert for a play. 

Do record some videos of those monsters playing in the Awir sand, that must be like Transformers swimming in the swimming pool.

If you really like to test them, plan to take them to Liwa or Sweihan for full-scale testing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@Gaurav @Rahimdad you know my off-road capabilities. I’ll follow anyone anywhere but I scared myself too much following you guys on the last expert level drive. I’ll let you know when I’m going up, Insha’Allah I can get you a drive in the 2 big cars. I’m working on the flamethrowers so you can fight over that truck 😂

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1