•  
Advertise here

Off-road show, Saturday 27 April

Barry

There is an independent off-road car show on Saturday 27th April. 

Location is,

Hotdog garage, Dubai

https://goo.gl/maps/L81F5UcQMzafZmiMA

I am sending 3 cars,

Ford F350 Terminator. Huge huge beast with massive lift on the biggest tyres you have ever seen, you need a helicopter just to get in the door. Comes complete with flamethrowers  

Tomahawk Jeep, some of you have seen this, WW2 aeroplane themed JK. The one with the machine guns on the bonnet. Built with original parts from a B52 bomber. Independent 4 wheel steering rock crawling beast. 

1975 GCC spec FJ Land Cruiser. Fully restored and is in as new condition. Total time warp machine and very interesting to drive. 

Ive heard there is a decent sized crowd attending. Plenty of show cars coming too.

Show starts at 18:00, hope to see some of you there. 

Any enquiries just ask or if you have a car you want to show off I’ll put you in touch with the organisers. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

Thanks for sharing @Barry. Will definitely try to be there. Hope to catch you there.

Long time no see Rahim bhai. Will be good to catch up again. New job and I only have one day a week off now and I spend it sleeping. Miss going out with you guys. Must make an effort to attend a drive soon. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Always love a genuine gentleman among us @Barry. Looking forward to catching you tomorrow. Maybe @Gaurav, @Emmanuel, @Srikumar, @Asif Hussain and other off road enthusiasts can join us for this evening event.

• Like (+1) 2

19 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

Always love a genuine gentleman among us @Barry. Looking forward to catching you tomorrow. Maybe @Gaurav, @Emmanuel, @Srikumar, @Asif Hussain and other off road enthusiasts can join us for this evening event.

Sure sir, I'll join  you let's coordinate the meeting time and place on WhatsApp 

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

I just sent the first car up on the recovery truck. 2 more to go. I think I’ll leave work around 3:30 and go there to do some final detailing. 

See you soon ✌️

Just to confirm, it will be off-road and 4x4 stuff on display

• Like (+1) 1

Silly place and not much of a show. But great place to meet up with @Barry, @sertac and @Gaurav. Loved their company and saw the monster creations which were kind of huge and served their purpose of turning heads. Well worth visiting for the great company.

20190427_191538.jpg

20190427_191051.jpg

20190427_190844.jpg

20190427_190928.jpg

20190427_191148.jpg

20190427_191527.jpg

20190427_191054.jpg

20190427_191111.jpg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1