•  
Advertise here

Newbie drive 26thapril- pink rock

Yet another fantastic drive.

thanks rahimbhai, Emmanuel, Asif Bhai for all the tips and help and banter and the aloo paratha

thanks to gaurav bhai for the sandwiches and sri for the powerful tyre inflator.

thanks to the rest for making it memorable.

after my initial refusal and the usual confusion of 4 high and 4 low I settled into a rhythm of sorts and enjoyed the drive.

i particularly enjoyed driving up the slope in pink rock and then being driven by rahimbhai up the same slope. The car seemed to behave better with rahimbhai than when I drive it- I wonder why!!!😁

i can see that I am improving and enjoying the drives with all the expert help and tips.

the final highlight is the brunch at the end of the drive. As usual a great spread ofeats. Thanks again.

thankfully, I did not have any drama after the drive unlike the previous week with a flat and the drama with the spare!

oberall, wonderful time. 

Look forward to my next drive.

thanks again everybody 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Well written Dr @srini62 and thank you for joining us. After a little deflation and getting the car in 4 high you managed well without another refusal. Since BF Goodrich are slightly heavy better to deflate them to 12 psi and do get another gauge to double check that both showing the right pressure. Overall a great day made possible with a great smile from you. Love your company sir, very humble and always willing to learn and grow. Great qualities.

• Like (+1) 5

20 hours ago, srini62 said:

Yet another fantastic drive.

thanks rahimbhai, Emmanuel, Asif Bhai for all the tips and help and banter and the aloo paratha

thanks to gaurav bhai for the sandwiches and sri for the powerful tyre inflator.

thanks to the rest for making it memorable.

after my initial refusal and the usual confusion of 4 high and 4 low I settled into a rhythm of sorts and enjoyed the drive.

i particularly enjoyed driving up the slope in pink rock and then being driven by rahimbhai up the same slope. The car seemed to behave better with rahimbhai than when I drive it- I wonder why!!!😁

i can see that I am improving and enjoying the drives with all the expert help and tips.

the final highlight is the brunch at the end of the drive. As usual a great spread ofeats. Thanks again.

thankfully, I did not have any drama after the drive unlike the previous week with a flat and the drama with the spare!

oberall, wonderful time. 

Look forward to my next drive.

thanks again everybody 

Nice and crisp write up. Hope everyone had a blast! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Gents, it was a fantastic day for us, me and my wife. It was our first off-road experience in a club so we learned a lot of stuff from you!

Thanks a lot for your patience and willingness to teach! I would be happy to join your incredible team again and again!

From Russia with love, crew of white Prado 😃

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1