•  

Afternoon Intermediate drive - Al Shuwaib - 03 May 2019

Emmanuel

As only a few Carnity intermediate drivers already know Al-Shuwaib, a challenging area that offers many opportunities to play and venture through some quite technical dunes, let’s start from there this Friday afternoon. The plan is to enter from Al-Shuwaib side and to exit in Bedayer, crossing Super Bowl, Iftar Bowl and many high dunes on our way. This may be our last chance before summer to enjoy driving in the daylight without suffering too much from the heat. We will also have about an hour of night driving, in order to get ready for the upcoming Carnity Off-Road Club challenges… 

When: 3 May 2019

Meeting time: 3:15 PM, the convoy will move at sharp 3:30 PM

Where: ADNOC station Al-Madam

GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/n9qM6UTkS8SSu6169

Level: Strictly intermediate and above

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance. 

Please check your fluids levels and make sure you have the complete intermediate level off-road gear. 

Plan: Drive, train and enjoy till about 8:00 PM 

What to bring along: Snacks - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 8:00 PM

Please RSVP on the below calendar:

IMG_6949~photo.JPG

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Love to join in on this one, led by an expert :) 

@amir.rophail @G.huz let's go guys.

@Gaurav @Rahimdad @Srikumar i am fine with either drive on Friday afternoon, but i'd like to go for Emmanuel his intermediate drive if that's ok to make sure there will be at least 3 cars. 

@Emmanuel i'll need to pickup my mother in law from the airport later that night, so i would like to refrain from sweating too much or having my car full of sand 🤣 (just kidding)

Edited by Frederic
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 5

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

1 hour ago, Frederic said:

You should wait for Friday and see, it is a joy following the velociraptor in this area, you can actually tell he is enjoying by the way he drives. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

On 4/29/2019 at 8:09 AM, Frederic said:

@amir.rophail @G.huz let's go guys.

@Gaurav @Rahimdad @Srikumar i am fine with either drive on Friday afternoon, but i'd like to go for Emmanuel his intermediate drive if that's ok to make sure there will be at least 3 cars. 

@Emmanuel i'll need to pickup my mother in law from the airport later that night, so i would like to refrain from sweating too much or having my car full of sand 🤣 (just kidding)

i don't know man, i need a deflator, if it's not important, i'll join 😂

naaaaah, am just kidding... i have other arrangements on Friday, promised my son to go watch Avengers: Endgame with him, if i managed to get away with it, or attend an early show, i'll join you for sure 🤞

@Emmanuel, is this as beautiful as Big Red dunes? i don't like Iftar and Super Bowl area very much, a lot of crazy drivers there, no flags and crazy speeds and stuff.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 4/28/2019 at 1:14 PM, Emmanuel said:

in order to get ready for the upcoming Carnity Off-Road Club challenges… 

I need more info about this. What is it?

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, Emmanuel said:

I just meant night drives. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information

Terms of use