•  
Advertise here

Tips & tricks for Mitsubishi Pajero

I'm sure that as we drive a car in long run we always find out new things as we get bored and try to experiment. I found something which maybe lots of people already know and I'm hoping you'll share your tips and tricks to make this thread even more valuable. Since there are so many Pajero owners here I'm excited to learn something new about my wife's car. Here my trick for the day.

On your remote key click lock 3 times and that will fold the side mirrors. To unfold them click the open button 3 times and Walla the mirrors will unfold.

Hope this helps a few.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Good to know. Wish we had same options in Prado too. 😩 Need separate topic for prado owners or can be accommodated here. @yogic72 Mirza bhai. I believe you will be right person to comment on this.

• Like (+1) 2

Hence always read the owners manual. Many L322 Range Rover owners don't know there are fold out cup holders in the rear headrest or if you keep tye unlock buttons all windows roll down or the lock button pressed down all windows rollup. Useful feature if you realized you left ome of the windows down after switching off the car.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, desertdude said:

Rover owners don't know there are fold out cup holders in the rear headrest or if you keep tye unlock buttons all windows roll down or the lock button pressed down all windows rollup. Useful feature if you realized you left ome of the windows down after switching off the car.

Same in a Honda Accord. If you keep holding the unlock button the windows would roll down. Good feature in the summers.

My dad's GMC has a remote start feature. Very useful in summer when the car would start and the AC would also start running. Helps keep the car cool when you enter 

• Like (+1) 4

57 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

Same in a Honda Accord. If you keep holding the unlock button the windows would roll down. Good feature in the summers.

My dad's GMC has a remote start feature. Very useful in summer when the car would start and the AC would also start running. Helps keep the car cool when you enter 

I recently found out for my Accord . It keeps on rolling all the windows and Sunroof. 😬

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

I'm sure that as we drive a car in long run we always find out new things as we get bored and try to experiment. I found something which maybe lots of people already know and I'm hoping you'll share your tips and tricks to make this thread even more valuable. Since there are so many Pajero owners here I'm excited to learn something new about my wife's car. Here my trick for the day.

On your remote key click lock 3 times and that will fold the side mirrors. To unfold them click the open button 3 times and Walla the mirrors will unfold.

Hope this helps a few.

@Rahimdad sir Great tip. Thank you. Its working. 

• Well Done (+2) 1