•  
Advertise here

Pajero AC stopped cooling

@LewisCocks90 I had the same issue of blinking AC light. It would go away when I would top up the gas but would return after 3-4 months. The issue was there was a minute leak in the ac compressor, which eventually I got it replaced. Please get the compressor checked before opening the dashboard.

• Totally Agree (+2) 2

2 hours ago, Fuad said:

Yep that was what i want to know. 

In pajeros usually the lights starts blinking when the AC gas is very low ( So that we dont want to be panic about it) Get it filled and you are ok.

Please do the check if it blinks again and that means you are having a leak . Just get it checked thoroughly for leak as summer is approaching.

Thanks for the update @LewisCocks90

The lights started blinking as soon as I collected it (but not continuously) but after a few hours and until now, they have stopped. I still have cool air blowing. what could this mean?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

37 minutes ago, LewisCocks90 said:

The lights started blinking as soon as I collected it (but not continuously) but after a few hours and until now, they have stopped. I still have cool air blowing. what could this mean?

As @Srikumar said. There a leak. Hav a look into it . If it blinks again there is a major leak.

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

• 2 weeks later...