UAE'S MOST ENGAGING CAR SITE

Mitsubishi General Discussion Forum | Mitsubishi ASX Forum | Mitsubishi Attrage Forum | Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum | Mitsubishi Galant Forum | Mitsubishi Grandis Forum | Mitsubishi Lancer Forum | Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum | Mitsubishi Magna Forum | Mitsubishi Mirage Forum | Mitsubishi Outlander Forum | Mitsubishi Pajero Forum | Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Forum

@LewisCocks90 I had the same issue of blinking AC light. It would go away when I would top up the gas but would return after 3-4 months. The issue was there was a minute leak in the ac compressor, which eventually I got it replaced. Please get the compressor checked before opening the dashboard.

• Totally Agree 2

2 hours ago, Fuad said:

Yep that was what i want to know. 

In pajeros usually the lights starts blinking when the AC gas is very low ( So that we dont want to be panic about it) Get it filled and you are ok.

Please do the check if it blinks again and that means you are having a leak . Just get it checked thoroughly for leak as summer is approaching.

Thanks for the update @LewisCocks90

The lights started blinking as soon as I collected it (but not continuously) but after a few hours and until now, they have stopped. I still have cool air blowing. what could this mean?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

This means there is a leak if it has happened immediately after a gas top up and it could be a big leak

Edited by Srikumar
  • Totally Agree 2

37 minutes ago, LewisCocks90 said:

The lights started blinking as soon as I collected it (but not continuously) but after a few hours and until now, they have stopped. I still have cool air blowing. what could this mean?

As @Srikumar said. There a leak. Hav a look into it . If it blinks again there is a major leak.

• Totally Agree 1

A bit of an update on this. It has been 10 days since i got my car regassed, and until now it is still blowing cool air. Could there still be a possibility there is a leak? 

• Like 2

A small leak like from a leaking compressor would take a few months to show.

If it's working fine now, leave it and get it checked when the issue creeps up again.

• Like 1
  • Totally Agree 2