•  
Advertise here

Looking for a Pathfinder or Cherokee

sertac

Hi guys;

I am looking for a Cherokee 3.7 2002-2007 or Pathfinder 3.5 2002-2005. I want a GCC car. I couldnt find one that i feel comfortable to buy. Most of them are already dead. If you know any nice car. I can come and check.  

1.jpg.37ee47b617aca9f4a6da06151ec5e322.jpg

2.jpg.fd6e0eb10a37ffb185ea8d0b2e30a186.jpg

Maybe a Sorento with 3.3 also OK to me. 

2009-kia-sorento-frontside_ktsor091.jpg.165bc96a843b8fa675f90b6591b1949a.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

I lost my SLK Sri. My wife took it for herself :D . I am looking for something that can take me from home to work and also time to time i can use it as weekend warrior. Since i am not sure about my future in this country i want something cheap. So when i am selling it i can give it little cheap and i wont loose much. 

• Like (+1) 2

Keep on looking, finding the right car is a tough job but luckily there are plenty of pathfinders and Cherokees around. And with Ramadan and summer right around the corner 4x4 prices drop so it's a good time to look for one.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

This is always the issue once the wife gets the license. Get a Pathfinder 3.5 in clean condition. That would help both as a daily driver + weekend excursions.

Tough to find one. Especially PF 

• Like (+1) 2

Yes as well for SWB Pajero 3.8 if you can get in good condition and at the price you are looking for, it would do very well. However please do note that the parts are more expensive than other Japanese car makers.

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use