•  
Advertise here

Looking for a Pathfinder or Cherokee

sertac

Coming from a 3.0 owner. Go for a 3.5 or above. The 3.0 really needs to be pushed to the limit when going for dune bashing. 

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

6 minutes ago, Frederic said:

Coming from a 3.0 owner. Go for a 3.5 or above. The 3.0 really needs to be pushed to the limit when going for dune bashing

But Frederic you are doing very well in your 3.0 . Saw the last drive video, you were matching the velociraptor.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

10 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

But Frederic you are doing very well in your 3.0 . Saw the last drive video, you were matching the velociraptor.

Hahahahaha I know but I have no idea how much @Emmanuel was pushing it at that time. My little 3.0 had to give it all and that sometimes worries me a bit, so I wish I had a bit more reserve 😉

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

1 hour ago, Frederic said:

Coming from a 3.0 owner. Go for a 3.5 or above. The 3.0 really needs to be pushed to the limit when going for dune bashing. 

Yours is a different breed Pajero, trust me on this. I have taken your model to sweihan and kept a pace with modified jeeps and patrol, back in 2009 before I  bought mine.

Remember your Pajero made it to iftar bowl from left, more than 70% stock 4x4 cant make it even with 4 litre engine.

What sertac is referring is totally different and fully restrictive with tons of sensors and limiter and down shifter curses.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Just now, Emmanuel said:

Looks like someone is preparing his coming back on the dunes 😉 

Great news ! 

Wish me luck! I have to get this car before anyone get it. Tonight i will be seeing it. If it is really as clean as owners says and if it is really looks like as it is in pictures. I already bought it on my mind. 

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, sertac said:

Wish me luck! I have to get this car before anyone get it. Tonight i will be seeing it. If it is really as clean as owners says and if it is really looks like as it is in pictures. I already bought it on my mind. 

Wish you good luck then. My advice : Before buying, do a comprehensive test on the car.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use