•  

Newbie to Fewbie feedback

Rahimdad

All the fewbie drivers are requested to share their feedback for their first fewbie drive after the promotion:

• Have you felt the difference between the newbie and fewbie level drive?
  • How did the Newbie level briefing and training help you to develop your skill sets for the Fewbie level?
  • Do you think 5 number of newbie drives was sufficient for you to be ready for fewbie level?
  • Do you think it was necessary to attend newbie drives first to gain appropriate skills and confidence? 
  • Which part (side sloping/ridge riding/crisscrossing) have you enjoyed the most in your first fewbie level drive?
  • Did you learn something new at the Fewbie level or only bettered the skills you learned at the Newbie level?
  • Any other comments you feel will help us to develop the new offroaders in a better way?

Your feedback is highly appreciated and will help us develop a stronger and better offroad club.

• Like (+1) 3

• Like (+1) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

My first fewbie drive was 2 weeks ago(26th Apr) which was led by @Gaurav. It was a real test for me as I wanted to see for myself, if I had what it took to deserve this newly earned title. When the drive kicked off, I was a bit nervous, because I was not sure if I could keep up. But as we progressed, I realized that this is definitely next level stuff but doable nonetheless. I did get stuck once whereby I had to be recovered and I realized that was due to lack of momentum during the climb. The highlight of the trip was a side slope which I managed to pull off which led to a great feeling of achievement.

Towards the end of the drive, we were at the pink rocks and I attempted a long climb, but however during the run up, I came across a few bumps which affected the momentum and half way through the climb, I lost power, due to which I had to back down straight to base after which I didn’t attempt again. I later realized that I should have perhaps requested @Gaurav to sit with me in my car during that climb and he would have walked me through the essential steps (Will definitely do that the next time though). All in all, it was a great drive, probably one of the best for me till date and I look forward to more drives and more challenges as I would like to climb the ranks with this amazing community and eventually become a capable off roader.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use