•  

Newbie Fewbie First Ramadan Suhoor drive - 9 May 2019

Rahimdad

Just now, Rahimdad said:

Join the drive to find out. All this and more secrets to be revealed over Suhoor.

Hahahaha.. But i will miss this time.. will sure join coming week to hear the whole story. 😉

• Like (+1) 4

@Fuad sorry but no repeats, next week a whole lot of different secrets will be revealed about another Carnity off road icon. You miss this drive the Sri story will be forever a mystery for you.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Sad (0) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

I am going to miss this drive due to prior Family commitments. Hope you will have some more of these  night drives during Ramadan. Enjoy the drive 😀👍🏼 @Srikumar I will ensure no commitment for next week iftar bowl

• Like (+1) 4

Dear carnity family. Thanks again for the wonderful suhoor drive. It was an amazing night, early morning and morning drive. The most beautiful about carnity not only the off-roading exprience but as well the family feelings and the unlimited support. 👏🌹

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

@yogic72 you didn't miss anything. It was just normal drive, with nothing much but loads of fun, lots of yummy food from all walks of life, some extended time driving, excellent weather, some virgin dunes in a normally raped area.

Oh wait.

Hmmm, you did miss a lot.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

Important Information

Terms of use