•  
Advertise here

Pajero Transmission

35 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

Great to hear. Missed you on the drives. What actually happened?

My clutch plates was damaged entirely, switches were having problem, car never moves even after mechanically shifted, jz simply roar only.. transmission oil was black colour (dead black recently changed 2000kms ago) so instead of overhauling better got a good transmission Assembly and taking trial now. 

I am studying more about it with my old unit

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

1 hour ago, Fuad said:

My clutch plates was damaged entirely, switches were having problem, car never moves even after mechanically shifted, jz simply roar only.. transmission oil was black colour (dead black recently changed 2000kms ago) so instead of overhauling better got a good transmission Assembly and taking trial now. 

I am studying more about it with my old unit

That's weird, which model and how many kms?

Have you been driving in LO gear in offroad....? To cook oil and transmission....?

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

10 hours ago, Gaurav said:

That's weird, which model and how many kms?

Have you been driving in LO gear in offroad....? To cook oil and transmission....?

2012 -140k. 

Yeah thats what the mistake i did even after heating came up.. a solid mistake which kicked back.😉

• Sad (0) 5

Ouch, that's an expensive mistake to make.

Firstly we advise everyone that never drive in LO gear as LO gear only meant for recovery, tugging, or a short drive in a sticky situation. You even surpassed that by driving when the car was overheating, but thank god you didn't blow your engine as that could have been done in next few seconds if your transmission wouldn't have failed.

• Totally Agree (+2) 3

I had recently read a comment in facebook page of Mistubishi Pajero UAE Club that they drive in Low gear all the time in desert. @Fuad i hope you were not the part of that before. 

• Sad (0) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

7 minutes ago, Asif Hussain said:

I had recently read a comment in facebook page of Mistubishi Pajero UAE Club that they drive in Low gear all the time in desert. @Fuad i hope you were not the part of that before. 

Is that Pajero club is also supported or promoted by some workshop......? Then it's pretty obvious 🤐

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

I was driving on Low gear only to reach Faya :D But driving all drive with low is crazy. One of my friend also made the same mistake and when he got warning regarding gearbox we found out his mistake and switch to high. Luckily nothing happened. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2