•  
Advertise here

Why girls love Jeep Wrangler so much....?

I personally know 3 girls, who have bought wrangler for fun without knowing it's specs or offroad capabilities.

And they take their Wranglers to work every day and never stepped in sand or rocks.

I'm really curious to know why.......?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

My wife also loves it. She loves because it looks cute with nice colors(red, yellow, orange) and you can remove everything including doors. Best cabriolet ever!

She has no interest with 4x4 capability. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Thing is you give way too much credence to a woman's car buying thought process over the years I've learnt one thing. They have only one category the use to select a car. It has to be cute. That's it, 

Unlike men they really don't care about anything else. But then again what do you expect from a gender who will torture themselves all day long by walking in high heels just because they look good in them. 

And we men are suppose to be shallow!

• Haha (+1) 4
  • WOW (+2) 1

• 1 year later...

I think the whole point is about the body strength and ground clearance the jeep offers for any kind of drive . My wife and her friend keeps a jeep for the feeling that it's easier to handle it and of course small cars keep away from jeeps in traffic ( at least some of them) and they find a confidence of safety in it's built