Jump to content

UAE'S MOST ENGAGING CAR SITE

Adnoc oil change | Best car battery | Best engine oil | Best fuel efficient cars | Best resale value cars | Car detailing | Dubai police fines discount | Salik recharge | Tasjeel comprehensive test |
P0335 | P0170 | P0299 | P200A | P2237 | P2056 | P2251 | P2271 | P2231 | P2253 | P2425 | P0690 | P2253

Asif Hussain

Request Carnity Points Donation

Recommended Posts

Congrats @Chirag S. for reaching 119 points in one day. Well done.

  • Like 4
  • Well Done 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Congrats @Chirag S. for reaching 119 points in one day. Well done.

All it required was a little bit of motivation 😁

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Totally Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks @Gaurav. Really great news. It was exclusive experience to go through virtual educational off road drive videos for preventive and precautionary aspects any regular / new off roader to take care. Thanks to Carnity Team for that effort. I would early wait to participant in such future discussions to make my offroad drive smooth and safe.

3 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

All it required was a little bit of motivation 😁

Like charity begins at home. You proved it in my case. Thanks @Srikumar 

Edited by Chirag S.
  • Like 4
  • Totally Agree 1
  • Well Done 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On behalf of @Aaqil Sheikh, I request one of the Carnity members to donate 100 points to him, as he seemed to have missed contributing last month.

Thanks

  • Like 3
  • WOW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

On behalf of @Aaqil Sheikh, I request one of the Carnity members to donate 100 points to him, as he seemed to have missed contributing last month.

Thanks

Donated 200

Edited by Frederic
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Well Done 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On behalf of @srini62 i request one of the Carnity members to donate 100 points to him, as he seemed to have missed contributing last month.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Asif Hussain said:

On behalf of @srini62 i request one of the Carnity members to donate 100 points to him, as he seemed to have missed contributing last month.

Donated 100

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Well Done 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Asif Bhai and thanks Emmanuel for the donation.

regards

srini

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use