Adnoc oil change | Best car battery | Best engine oil | Best fuel efficient cars | Best resale value cars | Car detailing | Dubai police fines discount | Salik recharge | Tasjeel comprehensive test |
P0335 | P0170 | P0299 | P200A | P2237 | P2056 | P2251 | P2271 | P2231 | P2253 | P2425 | P0690 | P2253

Asif Hussain

Request Carnity Points Donation

Hi guys,

I would like to ask for some carnity points donations. I will try to be contributive on the exchange of information from now on 😊

Thanks

Noi

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nonoi said:

Hi guys,

I would like to ask for some carnity points donations. I will try to be contributive on the exchange of information from now on 😊

Thanks

Noi

Sent. Enjoy. 

• Like 2

Hi Barry,

Thank you so much.

You were the main reason why I joined this group. You were the one who introduced me to Saleem. I have been servicing my pajero to him 😊 Thank you

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nonoi said:

Hi Barry,

Thank you so much.

You were the main reason why I joined this group. You were the one who introduced me to Saleem. I have been servicing my pajero to him 😊 Thank you

❤️

If you need more points just ask

• Like 2

Last month I used all my points for active membership. Now I cant even read post. So I think time to say goodbye to my favourite forum. Hopefully the Carnity family doesn't forget me.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, DiamondDallas said:

Last month I used all my points for active membership. Now I cant even read post. So I think time to say goodbye to my favourite forum. Hopefully the Carnity family doesn't forget me.

Sent ❤️

• Like 1
  • Well Done 2

I think this thread kinda negates the whole points system. People come and ask for donations making all sort of promises and then disappear again! :D

Edited by desertdude
  • Haha 1
  • Totally Agree 2

On 7/19/2019 at 3:34 PM, desertdude said:

I think this thread kinda negates the whole points system. People come and ask for donations making all sort of promises and then disappear again! :D

100 points sent to mr desertdude. Enjoy 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • WOW 1

8 hours ago, Barry said:

100 points sent to mr desertdude. Enjoy 👍

I didnt ask, I just press a few buttons when ever the msg pops up. To this day I dunno how many I have or where I can check.

Anyways point was ( no pun intended ) this defeats the purpose of the system ( although Im not in favour of it ) and I think if you go back and look hardly people comeback with "contributions' as promised as usual disappear again once the points are donates. 

P.S : Im bored of talking to the sane 4-5 people here all the time!

• Like 2
  • Totally Agree 1

5 hours ago, desertdude said:

I didnt ask, I just press a few buttons when ever the msg pops up. To this day I dunno how many I have or where I can check.

Anyways point was ( no pun intended ) this defeats the purpose of the system ( although Im not in favour of it ) and I think if you go back and look hardly people comeback with "contributions' as promised as usual disappear again once the points are donates. 

P.S : Im bored of talking to the sane 4-5 people here all the time!

PSS: I haven’t found 5 sane people here yet, let me know who they are buddy 🤪

• Haha 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."