•  
Advertise here

New point system for active membership

Hi,

I am having great difficulty with these new point system to keep membership alive.

although I understand this is to get people posting etc this should not be forced.

it has taken me over 15 minutes to get this post written as I keep getting the message to upgrade to active membership and when I try to do this I get message that I do not have enough points.

deeply frustrating.

it just might be me as others seem to be comfortable.

it sure is not working for me.

regards

srini

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@srini62 Emmanuel has just donated 100 points and you can upgrade to Active Membership now without any frustrations.

@Dubasel Welcome to Carnity and it's offroad club, if you are a contributor then you can earn these 100 points in a day or two by posting a new topic, replying to others, liking or appreciating any comments, posting pictures in the gallery etc.

After 9 years of consideration and observation - Carnity has taken this bold step to prefer 1 active member against 1000 sleeping members, to keep this one and only "Active" Car Community alive in UAE.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

On 5/12/2019 at 2:31 PM, srini62 said:

Thanks gaurav and Emmanuel,

lets hope I do not have to keep getting my points donation begging bowl out each month.

look forward to seeing you all on 17 th may

regards

srini

Thanks to all seniors same case of mine as well like @srini62 will try to keep updates and active in group see you on 17th May 

• Like (+1) 3