•  
Advertise here

Legends Never Die They Just Change Shape

As you all know. I bought a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo with 4.0 Inline 6 engine. So it is like after some break i replace my legendary money pit Cherokee with this Grand Cherokee.

I got the car yesterday. Till now i drove around 200km and first impressions are very good. It was a well maintained family car. It is way comfortable than Cherokee. It has the same engine with Cherokee. Seats, mirrors, windows are electric operated. It has infinity gold sound system(not that nice actually). What i like is it is all original not modified and no accident in history. 

I will try to keep it in this condition. I am not planing any modification or any change. 

3.thumb.jpg.345295732d003949d114a97a5a1e0f71.jpg

1.thumb.jpg.e3257276d568bd80c00108e080107580.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.d3d55da7ed88c94388153faea6e57c9d.jpg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

10 minutes ago, G.huz said:

mabrook dude, looks really nice... i guess this means we'll be seeing you on the sand pretty soon :) 

I believe this friday i will there for iftar drive. 

• Like (+1) 4

9 hours ago, desertdude said:

Oh it is a fulltime 4wd. 

You are right. I was thinking it is having 2wd as they have in America. But I guess they send here only 4wd.

In Jeep Wj there are 3 transfer case option. 

• Like (+1) 1

As some of you may know. Jeep providing built sheet for the vehicles they produced after 1998. 

When i check my built sheet i surprised that i have dana 44 on the rear diff. Normally these GC`s are having Dana35 on the back. 

JEEPBuildSheetServlet.pdf

Edited by sertac
  • Like (+1) 1