•  
Advertise here

2020 Mercedes GLS 580 4MATIC Off-road

1 hour ago, Barry said:

I’ve had a lot of fancy cars but a 1989 190E was one of the best cars I’ve ever owned. Wasn’t fast but it started, drove and stopped any time I needed it to. Never needed any repairs. Would even do donuts on gravel. Didn’t cost me anything either, I swapped it for a XR3i with rotten floors and side sills and got cash back. One of the only cars I ever regretted selling. 

Street cred is for losers and sc3n3 kids. If Facebook likes are more important to you than having a fast useable car, good luck to you. The rest of us real men are playing with 700+ bhp mustangs just for fun. 

Street cred is always nice to have, check out this video and how this ordinary joe get special treatment just because he drives a bentley. Same here people treat you differently on the road and otherwise too if they know or see the car you drive. I can testify to that. Even though my old range rover is not worth more than chump change but people still think its an expensive car and you must be some big shot or high roller. I know its shallow but hey I'll take it. :D

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Gaurav said:

WOW, 2020 Mercedes GLS 580 has some really intelligent use of electronic to replicate the human reaction on sand stuck - bouncing and one wheel up. It was damn impressive, to see that beast bouncing.

One day they well come up with shovelling technology.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Asif Hussain said:

Superb suggestion to Mercedes 

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

17 hours ago, Asif Hussain said:

The Dakar rally cars already have built in jacks, so can't be long before shoveling also is introduced!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1