•  
Advertise here

What scares you the most in car ownership?

Gaurav

On 5/14/2019 at 11:44 PM, Gaurav said:

1) Loosing the car value (depreciation)

2) Unexpected repair or maintenance

3) Falling in hand of fake mechanic

4) Making an accident (yours or other mistake)

5) All of the above

6) Any other option, please explain

Biggest headache for me , is fix cost...I.e. annual registration cost and increased insurance cost .

• Like (+1) 3

Unexpected cost mainly, Just broke the motor inside the power mirror. and the spare part shop doesnt have a motor replacement, instead a complete mirror for 590 Aed. currently removed the power mirror connection.

• Like (+1) 2

Repair costs and that stuff is standard when you have a car but the issues i have here is if the garage is rely doing what they say they are!

I have helped a friend with a car and i knew that the break pads needed changing that was fixed it looked like but 1 month later when he goes to the same garage same mechanic they tell him the pads need changing cause they are worn?????

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad (0) 2

Could be a sticky caliper I had a customer come in with a 12 explorer he had changed the rear pads like 2 months ago and again I was saying him that you need the rear pads upon good examination the right ones were full new but because of sticking the left ones had finished so instead of fixing the issue he went and brought another pair of pads but changed only the ones which were affected...not my circus not my monkeys...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2