•  
Advertise here

stick-on convex mirrors

3 minutes ago, Asif Hussain said:

Watch this Vedio. I am sure you will not stick anything on your mirror.

I am thankful for your feedback...

4 minutes ago, Asif Hussain said:

Watch this Vedio. I am sure you will not stick anything on your mirror.

Also, while taking reverse, behind the car view is not clear & reverse camera is not effective so. especially while taking reverse on dune, due to its typical design, it is not friendly or confident view. Do you have any good suggestion /  expert opinion on this too..

• Like (+1) 2

Reversing in the dunes, I trust my own judgement than anything shown on the mirror, screen or sensors.

Best is to roll down the window to have a good shoulder view on either side and keep reverse with partial eyes on rearview mirrors or screen. Secondly while reversing in dunes, I pay attention to the car level more, that means if im dipping on left I counter steer on right to stay on flat rather than dropping in some unseen sand pocket or dune.

In the night drive in the desert, it's a whole different game. Don't reverse as far as possible, if you have to step out and see first and then decide how many exact meters of the reverse is needed.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

2 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Reversing in the dunes, I trust my own judgement than anything shown on the mirror, screen or sensors.

Best is to roll down the window to have a good shoulder view on either side and keep reverse with partial eyes on rearview mirrors or screen. Secondly while reversing in dunes, I pay attention to the car level more, that means if im dipping on left I counter steer on right to stay on flat rather than dropping in some unseen sand pocket or dune.

In the night drive in the desert, it's a whole different game. Don't reverse as far as possible, if you have to step out and see first and then decide how many exact meters of the reverse is needed.

Thanks for your valuable advise.....

• Like (+1) 4