•  
Advertise here

Great iftar bowl drive

We are getting some excellent trip reports from various perspectives. Good fun to read it.

@Shamil I completely agree that the right side climb of Iftar bowl is one of the most exhilarating climb. With little more experience I m pretty sure you would be climbing the iftar bowl from all sides with your Xterra.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

It was a disappointment for me and Dr. Bert that we had to exit early but then we realized on the way it was a good call or we would have ended up by giving you all a hard time with the Cherokee XJ in middle of no where as it was getting unpredictable that we might have ended up towing it !! 

I totally agree with @Srikumar its interesting and fun to read the reports (its like catching up with old friends) , I was sure that I'm going to miss the remaining best part of the night off-road drive, Though my initial plan was to exit with Dr. Bert and return with my Pajero.

Unfortunately things changed, We had a lot of refusals with the Jeep due to 4wd gear not engaging at times, heating issues, fan not working, couple of fuses broke etc. As I had invited him to somehow make it to this iftar to experience the joy of Carnity off-road club, getting to meet different kinds of people from all over the world in one accordance, I'm glad that he was able to join after his late shifts, Considering the reason I did not want to leave him alone so we decided to drive back together thinking we can leave the Jeep somewhere safe on the way if it fails and come back later next day to pick it up

However, by Gods grace - We managed to reach Al Ain safely without any difficulties on the highway :D

I thank @Emmanuel@Asif Hussain @Rahimdad@Gaurav and each and every one of you who were able to participate by making this event a great success with memories, good varieties of tasty food along with the Filli chai which I enjoyed very much !

Looking forward to the next drive soon and also looks like we will have a new topic from @bvmbics for the Cherokee XJ, workshop suggestions/ major service requirements and overhauling ;)

Have a good week ahead, Cheers !!

• Like (+1) 7

It was a great pleasure with the team and my heart full thanks to @Rahimdad @Gaurav @Asif Hussain For picking up late comers like me and big thanks to @Emmanuel for marshal is back before the actual plan trip and it was really spl for me as it’s my little ones first desert ride and he enjoyed Upton the limit thanks to the complete carnity family keep rocking 😀👌

• Like (+1) 7
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1