Jas Gajaria

Off Road Garages

Hey Guys! 

I thought it'd be a good idea to list out any good garages for our custom work people have visited and had good reviews with!

Cheers, 

Jas

• Like 2
  • Totally Agree 1

I am also interested on this. I want to do a custom fabrication job so I would like to know about any good fabrication shops out there. 

• Like 3
  • Totally Agree 1

I did some calls and I found two pretty decent shops for fabrication that said they could build what I had in mind: 

• Icon auto
  • Ironman 4wd offroad

I think I will go with Icon as they seemed to be more familiarized with Jeeps, Ironman seems to be more for Pajeros and etc.

Price wise they quoted around the same price. 

I asked several shops but none of them would know how to fabricate what I wanted. 

Edited by Javier M
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, Javier M said:

I did some calls and I found two pretty decent shops for fabrication that said they could build what I had in mind: 

• Icon auto
  • Ironman 4wd offroad

I think I will go with Icon as they seemed to be more familiarized with Jeeps, Ironman seems to be more for Pajeros and etc.

Price wise they quoted around the same price. 

I asked several shops but none of them would know how to fabricate what I wanted. 

Great efforts. If during your conversation, any FJ familiar garage noticed, pl share. 

• Like 2

I think you can go with both, it's worth calling them and explain on what you need. 

• Like 2

Just now, Javier M said:

I think you can go with both, it's worth calling them and explain on what you need. 

Well noted. Thanks

• Like 1

For replying to this topic, please

Important Information

Terms of use