•  
Advertise here

Off Road Assistance

Hi, 

For sake of information and curiosity, I wish to get your expert opinion / guidance on off road side assistance service. As we know, for driving on road, road side assistance service is available. But for off road drive, off road assistance is available too? I don't know. Seeking your guidance / expert advise!!

Thanks.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Confused (0) 1

Yes it is available from IMC and AAA paid service, I think they are in the range of 1500 - 2000 dhs and they aren't covered in your offroad insurance cover, as it reads - roadside assistance.

Other than paid, there are few SOS Instagram group as well, and also 999 can help in terms of some serious life and death matter.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

13 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

If you are offroading with us you will never need offroad assistance. Your car will be recovered till the road

I have full faith on that!!

13 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Yes it is available from IMC and AAA paid service, I think they are in the range of 1500 - 2000 dhs and they aren't covered in your offroad insurance cover, as it reads - roadside assistance.

Other than paid, there are few SOS Instagram group as well, and also 999 can help in terms of some serious life and death matter.

Thanks for Sharing such valuable information. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1