•  
Advertise here

@sertac it was your lucky day that I was all ready and loaded in my car to head to Dubai lake area and able to do a quick detour to reach you within 30 minutes, faster than pizza delivery boys lololol.

Imagine a scenario, if I am in office or out with my family this can easily take 4-5 hours to reach you. Thankfully you have rescued all passengers and brought them to the Bidayer shop as that's the most important thing to do, well done. Cars can stay in heat for a couple of hours but humans may not.

After this quick recovery, I headed to Dubai Lake area and found that Emmanuel and Sri left from the entrance as it was guarded and appeared to be private property. Seems like Dubai Lake is primarily developed for offering a good aerial view for Skydive and hot air balloon visitors than visiting and chilling like at Qudra lake or Love Lake in Qudra Desert.

At least, we have explored and marked one less thing in our to-do list that Dubai Lake is not a place or a park which is open for public visitors and we shouldn't get tempted with a picture or description posted in google maps.

image.png

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Guys, could you pls share some coordinates of the lake? By some reason I am unable to find it on Google Maps.

Thanks a lot! 

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Mikhail Lukichev said:

Guys, could you pls share some coordinates of the lake? By some reason I am unable to find it on Google Maps.

Thanks a lot! 

There you go, but don't visit as mentioned by @Emmanuel it's a private property with guards.

https://goo.gl/maps/rczkCsi26vhxEaCF9

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

9 hours ago, Gaurav said:

There you go, but don't visit as mentioned by @Emmanuel it's a private property with guards.

https://goo.gl/maps/rczkCsi26vhxEaCF9

9 hours ago, Emmanuel said:

And I don’t advise you to venture in the dunes around, even with experienced drivers. As I mentioned earlier, this area can be very tricky.

Thanks a lot, gents!

• Like (+1) 1