•  
Advertise here

2014 Dodge Durango

I have one in my family. Its 5.7. Was working fine for 5 years. Soon after warranty it started giving trouble. Issue was related to fuel tank in which dealer quoted Dhs. 9K for part replacement. Fortunately FNG guy gave an idea/lead of scrap part dealer which had the same part and was replaced by FNG guy total cost including the tank was only Dhs. 1300.  

• Like (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, syedyaseer said:

I have one in my family. Its 5.7. Was working fine for 5 years. Soon after warranty it started giving trouble. Issue was related to fuel tank in which dealer quoted Dhs. 9K for part replacement. Fortunately FNG guy gave an idea/lead of scrap part dealer which had the same part and was replaced by FNG guy total cost including the tank was only Dhs. 1300.  

On 6/7/2019 at 10:44 PM, Gaurav said:

All I know about Dodge in UAE is that they have notoriously bad resale value, and I guess that's why you are getting a good deal.

Having that said, bad resale value is a sign of car model or manufacturer who time everything with warranty and the car breaks more than often as soon as the warranty period runs out. Secondly, bad resale could be because of expensive parts or difficult to work mechanics. Do bit more research on these pointers or wait for someone more knowledgable here to advise.

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.