•  

Intermediate Night Drive - Sweihan - 13 June 2019

Emmanuel

can i join with my car or should i park and drive as a cold driver with one of you.

@Rahimdad i am missing those morning drives is it very harsh these days that we have abandoned it totally until summers are over. Like 5:30 am till 11:00 am still looks fair to me. 🤔

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, jibransayed said:

can i join with my car or should i park and drive as a cold driver with one of you.

@Rahimdad i am missing those morning drives is it very harsh these days that we have abandoned it totally until summers are over. Like 5:30 am till 11:00 am still looks fair to me. 🤔

Sorry buddy, it’s an intermediate level drive. And personally, I prefer not to take a passenger, especially for night drives in such areas.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 hour ago, jibransayed said:

@Rahimdad i am missing those morning drives is it very harsh these days that we have abandoned it totally until summers are over. Like 5:30 am till 11:00 am still looks fair to me.

At 8:00 AM it's close to 40 degrees, wait till Aug end will start the morning drives.

Until then, it's gonna be night drives every week - 1 week (newbie+fewbie), 2nd week (Intermediate).

• Like (+1) 6

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@Emmanuel, you know how much i love Sweihan, i might join in last minute, i need to finish something and time is gonna be critical, specially that it's almost 1.5 hrs drive to deflation point, is it possible to send me your number or whatsapp number? so i can send you if am gonna make it or not? or if you can whatsapp me, you probably have access to my number.

i tried to send you a msg here but couldn't, something related to my account... i get this msg "The page you are trying to access is not available for your accoung" i don't know if i have to do something, or is it blocked for normal users.

anyway, let me know plz

• Like (+1) 3

13 hours ago, G.huz said:

i tried to send you a msg here but couldn't, something related to my account... i get this msg "The page you are trying to access is not available for your accoung" i don't know if i have to do something, or is it blocked for normal users.

anyway, let me know plz

It's a feature now for Expert and Legend members only

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Important Information

Terms of use