•  
Advertise here

As we are doing night rides during summers can someone suggest me a good place where i can buy bar lights for my pajero and its fitting as i dont want to screw it on the roof but instead on a roof rail. I saw few shops in dragon mart and the price range was feom 400 upto 1200 AED but didn't knew which one to get. Toby brand mostly.

hope to see you guys next friday

• Like (+1) 1

Long time no see @jibransayed. Donated 100 points. The last I heard 5d was the latest and brightest with a rumour of 6d already being out. If you can get 6d and the wider the better. Check the measurement of your roof and get accordingly. They have some known electricians there who can fit it too. Make sure to fit it on a bracket with at least an inch from the body and make sure they do not reflect off the bonnet or you'll be blinded.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Like Rahim bhai, said you get lights in 5D or 6D from Toby (Dragon Mart). They are all with Cree Light bulbs. The difference is in the reflector which causes the light spread. 6D is supposed to give a better light spread than a 5D and hence the Toby sales guy says that a 31 inch 6D light bar would give more light than a 50 inch 5D light bar.

My suggestion is that look at the 6D light bar and try to mount it above your headlights (if there is a possibility). That position gives the best lighting without reflection from the engine hood.

• Thanks (+1) 1

I'm using Toby's 5D LED light for almost 2 years now and it's working great. 

Advised same to Sri and he also liked it very much. For best bargain go during weekdays as on weekend all toby's product shoot pricing by 50%. They told me 750 on the weekend when I was just passing by and next time when I genuinely wanted to buy they told me 500 and I bargained for 450 (I think).

See if they have 6D now, it must be better even. It's the lens shape and arrangement called 4D, 5D or 6D that spreads the better LED lights.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

5 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

Long time no see @jibransayed. Donated 100 points. The last I heard 5d was the latest and brightest with a rumour of 6d already being out. If you can get 6d and the wider the better. Check the measurement of your roof and get accordingly. They have some known electricians there who can fit it too. Make sure to fit it on a bracket with at least an inch from the body and make sure they do not reflect off the bonnet or you'll be blinded.

Yes was busy with house shifting and setting it up and then came Ramadhan, thanks for donation and advice for led bar light