•  
Advertise here

2020 Kia Telluride On and Off-Road

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 8:30 PM, syedyaseer said:

Check user Manual if possible all pages. Somewhere It will be mentioned with asterisk ✳ offroading limited to maximum of 100mts from tar road. Offroad will be in bold and caps rest in super small letters. No. Hard feelings guys. Let us have separate topic to discuss best offroading in luxury category. Include Q5, Q6, GL, ML, QX etc... 😉

Ah so its even assembled in the US

• Haha (+1) 1

It has glamorous features and gives complete family SUV feeling. I don't know, how good on off-road but definitely has impressive features prima facie.

I had KIA MOHAVE Top End Model before and carrying eye catcher interior features except its re-sale value. I used to take it off road as well, and was quite impressive. I hope, Telluride would have more excitement output on & off road including re-sale value!!

• Like (+1) 1

Lately Don't see Kia and Hyundai with as it was before they have considerably climbed up the ladder by their work they are more reliable and not to mention their looks have a friend with a Sportage I am surprised his odo is reaching 700k it seems like milestone to me...😀

• Like (+1) 1