•  
Advertise here

The spirit of Pajero

When is Mitsubishi coming up with the next generation of Pajeros? It's already overdue. Or like Toyota and Nissan just going to keep on milking the current platform with a new headlight, a new grill every year

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Sidshk said:

They have launched the new montero which is quite good 

I kinda like how the Montero Sport looks, but heard from our fellow off-roaders that it does not possess a real "grunt" and seems to be underpowered ? Or is it the electronics kicking in all the time ?

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

14 minutes ago, Frederic said:

I kinda like how the Montero Sport looks, but heard from our fellow off-roaders that it does not possess a real "grunt" and seems to be underpowered ? Or is it the electronics kicking in all the time ?

It's just a Mitsubishi L200 pickup with a station wagon body on it, same as a fortune is a Hilux pickup with a station wagon body on it.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Sidshk said:

Wat you have to say abt this 

Triton is the American name for the L200 pickup just as the Pajero is called the Montero or Shogun.

I love both the Hilux and L200. Very fun cars to drive off road. Very light but you have to be careful of axel hop with an empty bed. One of my buddies still has a 1996 double cabin Will h close to 300k kms on it. Unfortunately not 4wd but still fun on the road.  

But stick a SUV body on them, meh then not so much.

• Like (+1) 2