•  
Advertise here

Happy Philippines Independence day 12 June

Rahimdad

2 hours ago, Barry said:

The Philippines has to be one of the most screwed countries in the world. The Spanish screwed them, the Japanese screwed them, the Americans screwed them, now the Chinese are screwing them. Independence is a good thing but you have to claim it and own it. 

I’m planning to retire there too when I’m old and useless (older and more useless). Way out in the bukid where I don’t have to deal with people. Nice quiet life where I can swing on my hammock, listen to the radio, play some guitar and enjoy my plants. I started a small business in Davao last year and it has just started passing the break even point last week. For a long time it felt like I was just sending money via western union for fun but now I can see I’m making a future for myself. 

Cool, my Mrs is from Davao too. Maybe we should go into business together and then retire together aswell looool

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, desertdude said:

Cool, my Mrs is from Davao too. Maybe we should go into business together and then retire together aswell looool

Bisaya master race!

If you’re seriously interested, hit me up on Whatsapp, I will help you. I did a small investment as an experiment and it worked. The framework to make it big is all in place. Like real big.

One condition, separate hammocks. I’m not a cuddly person. 

• Haha (+1) 1