•  
Advertise here

Wadi Sena - Good Combination of Beauty of Mountains and Off roading

3 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Going to wadi and mountain in a sedan is a very risky unless mountain has a tarmac road like jabal jais or jabal hafeet.

I have taken my wifey trail blazer once, which is proper 4x4 but suffering from low ground clearance. After 3 incident of underbody scrapping, we returned back from half way climb. I presume sedan will return in first 5-10% path.

Especially, when downward slope, low range gear seems necessary to control on certain point. Which will be major limitation of sedan!!

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Going to wadi and mountain in a sedan is a very risky unless mountain has a tarmac road like jabal jais or jabal hafeet.

I have taken my wifey trail blazer once, which is proper 4x4 but suffering from low ground clearance. After 3 incident of underbody scrapping, we returned back from half way climb. I presume sedan will return in first 5-10% path.

Don't underestimate the power of the sedan! I've done entire the hatta loop once in a Corolla and then in a Cressida with full 4 passengers! That was a different thing that they were company cars! Lol

• Haha (+1) 3
  • WOW (+2) 1