•  
Advertise here

Shifting issue from 1 to 2

Shit amona koyaim 

I cant give you a price but speak to Dexol in Al Quoz. 

Dexol Al Quoz ديكسول القوز
10 Street, Community 369, Al Quoz Industrial Area 4 - Dubai
04 380 4411
https://goo.gl/maps/y4pjQJEX3xDrAxQ19

They have been doing all my transmission work for 4 years. If it’s a small problem they will charge you small but if it’s a big problem they will charge accordingly. They have never ever let me down and they have never ripped me off. 

I don’t know how much a transmission is from scrap but I would rather have a rebuilt one from these guys than buy a second hand one that you don’t know how long it will last. If you love your car, repair what you have, then you know what you have. 

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Barry said:

Shit amona koyaim 

I cant give you a price but speak to Dexol in Al Quoz. 

Dexol Al Quoz ديكسول القوز
10 Street, Community 369, Al Quoz Industrial Area 4 - Dubai
04 380 4411
https://goo.gl/maps/y4pjQJEX3xDrAxQ19

They have been doing all my transmission work for 4 years. If it’s a small problem they will charge you small but if it’s a big problem they will charge accordingly. They have never ever let me down and they have never ripped me off. 

I don’t know how much a transmission is from scrap but I would rather have a rebuilt one from these guys than buy a second hand one that you don’t know how long it will last. If you love your car, repair what you have, then you know what you have. 

Actually i really like this Jeep. It was comfortable, good ac, lots of space good for camping and bbq. But at the end it is just 6000AED car. If repairing it will cost more than 2000AED better sell it for cheap and look for something else. Or i dont know actually what to do now. Because my history with old Jeeps not that good. I was keep repairing my old cherokee always with mopar parts but it never became good. I am afraid i will pay good money repair it than after one month another problem will come up. 

• Like (+1) 2

Well since you already paid for registration, insurance and plus have bought oil, filter etc etc. Just flush and refill the filter and drive it for another year. Even if it totally breaks down you can still sell it as scrap or 1000-1200 and get some money back instead of selling now for 2.

Also no harm in checking how much a used transmission and replacement cost.     .  

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

16 hours ago, Barry said:

Shit amona koyaim 

I am having hard day in office also knowing my gearbox is fucked up is not helping. But @Barry this comment from you :D I am keeping remembering it and cant stop laughing :D

• Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, sertac said:

I am having hard day in office also knowing my gearbox is fucked up is not helping. But @Barry this comment from you :D I am keeping remembering it and cant stop laughing :D

When you’re learning a new language it’s best to learn the useful phrases first 😊

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

4 hours ago, Barry said:

When you’re learning a new language it’s best to learn the useful phrases first 😊

I love learning useful phrases in new languages, but Google translate is useless in this instance..

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

16 minutes ago, treks said:

I love learning useful phrases in new languages, but Google translate is useless in this instance..

Turkish is a tricky one for an English speaker because the some of the alphabet is different and the bits that are the same are pronounced differently. I can speak some phrases but I can’t read or write it properly. Same with Arabic, Hindi, Urdu, etc I just pick up things from listening to people but if you gave me a book in any of those languages I couldn’t read it. English, German and bullshit are the only things I’m fluent it. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, treks said:

There are many good things to learn. You dont need to learn this one believe me :)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3