•  
Advertise here

Shifting issue from 1 to 2

18 hours ago, sertac said:

If they ask tones of money, i will tell them just keep the car i dont need it. But i dont think they will ask anything more. 

I love that WJ '99 of yours... Give it some love and some dirhams it needs and you'll have a great offroader !

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

4 hours ago, Frederic said:

I love that WJ '99 of yours... Give it some love and some dirhams it needs and you'll have a great offroader !

My current project is going to be close April 2020 i will be leaving before that or max i will be there is april 2020. If my company gets new project or if i find any other opportunity. I am going to give it a sweet sweet love. Like nice lift kit, engine modifications, full sound system. I am not planing to change my car for sometime. Cherokee was very harsh and you were feeling it is old. This one is comfortable and more easy to live with. 

4 inc lift and big tyres with spacer and black rims 😍

720_29665660012_large.jpg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

I received my car today. I drove it under mid day heat in Sharjah traffic. So far no over heat and no shifting issue between 1-2. I feel sometimes it is shifting bit harsh between 3-4 like small hitting but i have 90 days warranty i will see how it goes. They said they spend too much time to solve electrical issues. 

• Like (+1) 4

• 9 months later...
On 6/23/2019 at 6:46 PM, Barry said:

Yes I still like to get my hands dirty. Car shows is only part of it. We still have to repair cars to pay for all the crazy builds we do. You should drop into the shop some day and have a look. I know you like jeeps. We’re building a stupid crazy SWB wrangler rock crawler at the minute. Small block Chevy, lengthened and widened chassis, 48” tyres, air ride suspension, 3 differentials, yes 3, each front wheel has its own differential. If you’re into engineering the front suspension setup will blow your mind. Stupid crazy car. 

Name of your garage @Barry? And where in Dubai..?

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/24/2020 at 11:32 AM, Farooq Zeshaan said:

Name of your garage @Barry? And where in Dubai..?

That garage closed. Owner was involved in a lot of shady and illegal stuff and had to flee the country. Was with another garage for a while recently then they started messing with my salary so I left. So currently looking for a new job. 

• Sad (0) 2