•  
Advertise here

What's the Cost of Buying a New Car vs Used Car?

Jeh

Anyone who buys a new car must be a special type of mental but if it wasn’t for these people there would be no second hand market. If people want to buy new cars I say let them. 

But don’t fall into the warranty trap. I posted a thread on here before. There is no legal obligation to stick to the dealer for servicing. It’s a scare sales pitch. If the dealer Denys warranty, there are ways where Dubai government will help you. 

Check manufacturer regulations. Know the rules. Just say hey I’m sending an email to Japan and most dealers will fall to their knees because they are scared of losing the agency. 

Know your rights

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Buy a new car just roll out the dealer and try to sell it even without putting on the plates and see what you get for it...buy a Tercel 99 for 2 to 3.5 depending on condition and after using it for 3 or 4 years try to sell it and see for yourself how much you loose when selling...

• Like (+1) 1

If I was rich as fek then I would always go a new car. Regardless of how well kept it is, it's just never like a new car. 

Oh and sell it at 50k kms amd get another new one. 

But since that is never going to happen.!!!

P.S : I LOVE depreciation makes me able to buy cars which were close to half a million DHS new now for literally peanuts. 

But it is an effort more than $$$$ to keep them going well.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use