•  

Good garage for body work

luwaimn

At the last drive while driving I encountered a rather nasty dune and hit my car nose down. The resulting damage was not pretty bad but now my bumper and bonnet are a bit off balance. I tried to look up a few garages on the website( I trust carnity’s results more than google) but can’t decide which one is the right choice. All I have to with the car is to put the bumper back in place. Please someone give me a good recommendation.

• Like (+1) 1

I know 3 body shops in Ajman who do quite good work I just take them to all 3 for price then give it to the one who quote less...if you fancy a drive till Ajman then let me know....

• Like (+1) 2

You can go to business listing -> general service workshop -> Filter with Dubai

And pick the businesses that has more star and views from the listing page.

Open 5 - 10 businesses and go through there pictures and if you like there outfit and it shows that they do denting / painting (in your scenario) then call them and schedule appointment to get estimate.

After getting estimate, use Carnity reference to get special pricing (if it helps).

https://carnity.com/business_listing/car-services/general-service-workshop?advanced_search_submitted=1&csrfKey=bc06bfd17dddf53727c2d0de69d29045&content_field_30[1]=Dubai&sortby=primary_id_field&sortdirection=desc&record_type=all&time_frame=show_all

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Example, below garage images shows the paint booth means they do denting and painting job.

Get three quotes and see who seems better with pricing, timing and workmanship.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Important Information

Terms of use