•  
Advertise here

Newbie here

Hello Ppl!

I am new to the forum; i just sold my first car - Altima 2011, which i purchased from at 2014. Now looking for a buying a car - something like a crossover.

Generally, i am bit of a car enthusiast; generalist, don't have any brands preferences, a bit of interest on the science behind the technology and watch DIY car videos on YouTube. NO practical experience though. 

• Like (+1) 4

Welcome Pradeep, Im sure you will enjoy lot of car talks and debate and sometime just stupid car stuff

As you mention, crossover do you have any specific use like mall goer with tons of boot space, 5/7 seater, more head room if you are tall etc.

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

2 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Welcome Pradeep, Im sure you will enjoy lot of car talks and debate and sometime just stupid car stuff

As you mention, crossover do you have any specific use like mall goer with tons of boot space, 5/7 seater, more head room if you are tall etc.

THanks Gaurav, it sure has lot of interesting things.. the off road club and the events seems to be the best part, never been interested in that in the past, but just  looking at the event details and planning and all that sounds fun.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

I have no clue about the crossovers, they don't interest me. However one of my favourites is the Honda Accord crossover. Just love the performance and reliability of the Honda.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

I have no clue about the crossovers, they don't interest me. However one of my favourites is the Honda Accord crossover. Just love the performance and reliability of the Honda.

Thanks! Did you mean Honda Crosstour?

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Pradeep Rajasekaran said:

Hello Ppl!

I am new to the forum; i just sold my first car - Altima 2011, which i purchased from at 2014. Now looking for a buying a car - something like a crossover.

Generally, i am bit of a car enthusiast; generalist, don't have any brands preferences, a bit of interest on the science behind the technology and watch DIY car videos on YouTube. NO practical experience though. 

Hello Pradeep, Welcome !!

I'm sure you will make a lot of new friends, all automobile enthusiasts, whether it be surfing through the forums, discussions or joining the off-road club under the guidance of expert off roaders to experience the UAE desserts and wadis :D;) enJOY !!

• Like (+1) 2