•  
Advertise here

Santa Fe thoughts?

5 hours ago, desertdude said:

I'm biased so get yourself a LR3 or 4. One guy I know has 400,000 miles on it yes miles not kms. And the other with a V6 300k kms and still in perfect nick.

Appreciate your honesty on the bias :D The car is splendid - it's a premium product with all the amazing stuff and i wish i would pick this up; however, my car usage now is way too low (drove 40K km in 5 years) and don't want to spend get into a 100k+ asset at this point

4 hours ago, shadow79 said:

They will inspect it even if it runs on water just no modifications on chassis

you must be kidding?

LR3 (upto 2009 only), LR4 (After 2010 upward) might be a good fit in your category and plus very well built tbh.

My sister in law in London had a used LR3 for school run for 3 years without a hiccup. Then they bought new discovery in 2016, still no issues at all, other than coolant top-up icon came once and she call me, lol.

Have you thought of considering Rav4, considering one of the Toyota hottest selling model? You can't go wrong on any sides - reliability, performance, fuel, resale, service etc.

Also Honda CR-V, Mazda CX-5 being Japanese will offer better reliability and resale over korean - I think (do your research well, before jumping).

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

3 hours ago, Pradeep Rajasekaran said:
8 hours ago, shadow79 said:

They will inspect it even if it runs on water just no modifications on chassis

you must be kidding?

Few years ago I was going to put a cng kit in a car so was sourcing parts and ways to make it happen so ended up in the office of shamil's manager in Ajman so talking to him about my aim he said run it on water I don't care just no modifications to the chassis...

9 hours ago, Pradeep Rajasekaran said:

Appreciate your honesty on the bias :D The car is splendid - it's a premium product with all the amazing stuff and i wish i would pick this up; however, my car usage now is way too low (drove 40K km in 5 years) and don't want to spend get into a 100k+ asset at this point

you must be kidding?

Who told you its 100k plus. First gen models are going for 15-20k.With your budget you can pick up a pretty late model in decent nick