•  

Superman is back Fewbie+ night drive 4 Jul 2019

Rahimdad

20 hours ago, MATHEW FELEX said:

2 years in KSA from a beginner to intermediate level sand driving.

1 Newbie + Fewbie drive with Emirates Offroaders

5- 6 drives with Carnity including the Iftar bowl participation and the previous Fewbie night drive where I broke my Pajero rear bumpers :P though got the bash plates installed now and the front bumpers trimmed 😎

2 early morning drives with Dune Riders, Al Ain 

Hi @Gaurav @Rahimdad

Awaiting your feedback to confirm my attendance to join this drive, need to plan my weekend accordingly, thanks

• Like (+1) 2

hi @Gauravbhai and @Rahimdadbhai, @Roshan Abraham is a friend of mine and he would like to join us for the upcoming drive. kindly advise eligibility as he is an experienced driver and i do believe he will be able to keep up with the pace but need you both to approve.

Edited by Shamil
  • Like (+1) 1

@MATHEW FELEX thanks for explaining your offroad driving experience in detail and you should be fine for joining this drive. Rahimdad will brief you shortly as he is little busy after his vacation.

@Roshan Abraham welcome to Carnity and it's offroad club, can you please share your previous offroad experience and which 4x4 you drive?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

22 hours ago, Emmanuel said:

Yes unfortunately! Traveling to France for one month... I will miss you guys.  Say hi to Ramón ! 

@Emmanuel - We are going to miss you and the sweets  :P for the upcoming drives :( 

Enjoy your holidays ;) BON VOYAGE !!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Sorry for the delay in response. Past couple of days I'm trying to pay back at work the 3 weeks I was on vacation. @MATHEW FELEX you're most welcome to join if you're comfortable driving at night at a slightly fast paced drive. @Roshan Abraham since @Shamil has shared his faith in your driving capabilities I'm happy for you to join, but would like you to share your experience and vehicle so that I'm more comfortable in planning my route.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

Sorry for the delay in response. Past couple of days I'm trying to pay back at work the 3 weeks I was on vacation. @MATHEW FELEX you're most welcome to join if you're comfortable driving at night at a slightly fast paced drive. @Roshan Abraham since @Shamil has shared his faith in your driving capabilities I'm happy for you to join, but would like you to share your experience and vehicle so that I'm more comfortable in planning my route.

Thanks @Rahimdad @Gaurav

Let me guess @Roshan Abraham drives a LWB Pajero 3.5, Let me know if this is wrong,

Buddy, If you do not have the rear bumper protection, I would advise to have the rear bumper center plastic piece removed before driving if you do not want any damages and you can have the rear skid/bash plate fixed before the next drive, I think you can speak to @Shamil on the damages that we had in my Paj or most of the Pajero's owners went through during their off-road drives.

@WiLfY Long time, Wanna join ? I know you got those nice led twin side lights and the Dobinson lifts ;)😎

In Sha Allah - Look forward to meet you all for the drive, Happy & Safe Weekend ahead !

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Roshan Abraham said:

Thanks @Gauravand @Rahimdad for the response, i drive a pajero LWB, 3.8 version, 2011 model. I have done more than 50 + drives.. 

That's a very good offroad experience and looking forward to see you tonite.

In Carnity Offroad club, every new joiner supposed to go through a brief (few times) that last for 30 minutes. With your experience you should at least go through it once before you drive here.

Can you please come to meeting point at 9:30 so that we can arrange for your brief. Please confirm so that I and Rahimdad can arrive early accordingly.

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Important Information

Terms of use