•  
Advertise here

Luxgen U7 Vibration issue

7 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Sorry to say this but if any car dealership take 3-4 weeks for getting parts, that means they themselves is not convince with that brand and just outsourcing parts from Oman, KSA or China just for the heck of it instead of stocking it here.

Used car ownership is a marriage between the parts and service provided by dealer or outside workshop. If you can't find these, then you should be better changing this "UNSUPPORTED" brand with much loved brands in UAE, whose spare part type no:1, 2, 3 and scrap is readily available in a day's time.

You are absolutely Right, This brand is already stopped by the dealer "western Auto"

It was not a marriage it was Mutah (Temporary Marriage) to buy 5-6 months to earn the revenue back from the investment made recently. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 2

You can have much older tires and still it won't matter...it all depends on it's condition if the tires are perfectly even and the rim is balanced then it shouldn't make vibration unless something else is involved such as suspension , steering components or drivetarin components they all can contribute vibrations and sounds

Edited by shadow79
More info
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Well this has been an adventure!

My advice now, find a good mechanic. Someone who can tell you what’s wrong. Not someone who says I only fix Japanese cars or I only fix American cars, someone who actually knows about cars. 

Once you know what’s wrong, keep driving the car, it’s not a major issue, and order the parts online yourself. Bring the parts to any cheap monkey mechanic and they can fit them cheap. 

Its korean, it shouldn’t take too long to get. I can get kpop albums from Korea to Dubai in 3 days if I was that way inclined. Most of my work is classic American cars and I can get most parts in 10 days, and America is further away than Korea. Don’t take shit from people. Be proactive 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

On 7/18/2019 at 7:39 PM, Barry said:

My advice now, find a good mechanic. Someone who can tell you what’s wrong. Not someone who says I only fix Japanese cars or I only fix American cars, someone who actually knows about cars. 

Once you know what’s wrong, keep driving the car, it’s not a major issue, and order the parts online yourself. Bring the parts to any cheap monkey mechanic and they can fit them cheap. 

Its korean, it shouldn’t take too long to get. I can get kpop albums from Korea to Dubai in 3 days if I was that way inclined. Most of my work is classic American cars and I can get most parts in 10 days, and America is further away than Korea. Don’t take shit from people. Be proactive 

Only problem with that is. Luxgen is Taiwanese and not Korean!  LOL

Edited by desertdude
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 7/18/2019 at 7:39 PM, Barry said:

Thanks Barry for Logical advise, It's a Taiwanese Car, I tried everything from made in taiwan, ebay, taiwantrade.com, alibaba etc. could not find any supplier for Axle Drive Shaft. 

• Confused (0) 1
  • Sad (0) 2