•  
Advertise here

2017 JGC Transmission oil cooler and return hose

1 hour ago, desertdude said:

Go to royal pipes in sharjah with a sample and they will make a new one right there in 10 mins with the correct fitting. Jusr tell them what is for so they use the right kind of material.

I think the custom making and fitting is not there in Royal Pipes and they send customer to its another shop in nearby vicinity so if the counter staff are not supporting, as them the address of Royal pipes custom shop - I can't recall the location but I visited and sat for 2 hours there few years back.

Royal pipes are life savior at times, seriously.

https://goo.gl/maps/uTA1J4qVu3rE1weF7

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

It happens sometimes it breaks at the neck then you have to get the fitting then weld it on the neck but first you have to get the neck see royal or scrap yards might be some other models carries a same type of fitting for it's cooler's...

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

I think the custom making and fitting is not there in Royal Pipes and they send customer to its another shop in nearby vicinity so if the counter staff are not supporting, as them the address of Royal pipes custom shop - I can't recall the location but I visited and sat for 2 hours there few years back.

Royal pipes are life savior at times, seriously.

https://goo.gl/maps/uTA1J4qVu3rE1weF7

Dunno, Ive had great luck with them, they do it right then and there never taken more then 10-15mins. Have gotten all sorts of pipes made frm fuel to steering to hydraulic

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

17 hours ago, desertdude said:

Go to royal pipes in sharjah with a sample and they will make a new one right there in 10 mins with the correct fitting. Jusr tell them what is for so they use the right kind of material.

Thanks @desertdude will be going to sharjah tomorrow so will give it a shot. 

• Like (+1) 1

I'm really curious to know how in first place that pipe busted in such a new car....?

Overheating gear oil, offroad, bad design, known error, not fit for GCC heat......?

• Like (+1) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

1 minute ago, Gaurav said:

I'm really curious to know how in first place that pipe busted in such a new car....?

Overheating gear oil, offroad, bad design, known error, not fit for GCC heat......?

Suspecting it happenned on the night drive in Qudra. Took quite a bad hit there and the mechanic who took it out suspects it took a hit once before the skid plate was put. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

Just an update, was not able to source the transmission hose anywhere in Sharjah too so I ended up getting the aluminium welding done to the old hose and it seems to be working fine now. Just need to get the ECU reset now since the transmission oil was changed. 

Thanks for all the suggestions guys and see you'll soon. 

• Like (+1) 2