•  
Advertise here

Remote starter for GJC WK

H guys, I am newby here.

I am planning to add remote starter for my GJC 2006, any info where garage in sharjah can do it? seems helpfull in these summer time to have remote starter, so it will be cool when we want to drive.

I already research in internet, it is doable and many aftermarket remote starter that can be used.

thanks b4

• Like (+1) 1

Go to this tire and accessory market in sharjah (highlighted area) and you will find plenty of accessory shops in one line. So that you can compare the right fit product vs pricing in one visit and get it install. Avoid weekends, as they are super busy and you might have to visit again if installing this remote starter is a lengthy task.

https://goo.gl/maps/nS3pQUU1THnCauuE7

image.png

If you are based in Dubai, you can visit the naif car accessory market having 100's of shops selling these remote starter kit. It's diagonally opposite the Hyatt Regency after the shindaga tunnel.

https://goo.gl/maps/AM5p4SwE26VF4QtG9

image.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

When getting the job done please ensure they are doing a proper job with the proper wiring and fuses required. Many a shoddy job has seen cars burn down to a crisp and insurance wouldn't cover it because you have applied an improper mod. BTW I think you mean JGC.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Just my two cents but this is the kind of mod I would never recommend doing. On modern cars where remote start is built-in from the factory, there are lots of requirements and checks before the ECU actually starts the car. 

If these aftermarket things are being installed by a guy in a dark alley without proper knowledge or workmanship on soldering and crimping, your most critical wires will be left exposed and messed with. Like @Rahimdad mentioned, it wouldn’t be the first car that burns down due to these mods.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."