•  
Advertise here

Fisker Karma

Barry

I used to see one of these parked outside a garage in al quoz. It must be there for almost a year. I guess the garage have no idea how to repair it. It always interested me but I never wrecked my brain thinking about it. 

I was driving in Barsha today and I saw one in the wild and it piqued my interest so I did some research. 

That company got hit with bad luck after bad luck and eventually bad luck closed them. It must take some massive testicles to drive a car like that every day when you know you can’t get parts for it. 

Fun fact - Carlos Santana had one and crashed it into 2 parked cars in 2013. If anyone has ever seen Santana’s 1969 Woodstock set, I don’t think he fell asleep. More likely he was trying to steer his car towards the sky. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Yeah i've seen a white/silver one when i used to live in the Springs a few years back. I was amazed to see the car as i had no idea who or what Fisker was and stood for.

I can imagine repairing this must be a nightmare....

Maybe Santana was on his way to Maria :) 

• Haha (+1) 4

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

or black magic woman but Karna sure had a lot of bad karma to go out of business

22 hours ago, Barry said:

I used to see one of these parked outside a garage in al quoz. It must be there for almost a year. I guess the garage have no idea how to repair it. It always interested me but I never wrecked my brain thinking about it. 

I was driving in Barsha today and I saw one in the wild and it piqued my interest so I did some research. 

That company got hit with bad luck after bad luck and eventually bad luck closed them. It must take some massive testicles to drive a car like that every day when you know you can’t get parts for it. 

Fun fact - Carlos Santana had one and crashed it into 2 parked cars in 2013. If anyone has ever seen Santana’s 1969 Woodstock set, I don’t think he fell asleep. More likely he was trying to steer his car towards the sky. 

Think of it as driving an out of warranty Tesla with no Tesla approved workshops around since Tesla refuses to even sell anyone even a single bolt.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, desertdude said:

or black magic woman but Karna sure had a lot of bad karma to go out of business

Think of it as driving an out of warranty Tesla with no Tesla approved workshops around since Tesla refuses to even sell anyone even a single bolt.

I’m used to driving stupid stuff I can’t get parts for but this is one fish I wouldn’t even attempt to fry. 

• Like (+1) 2