After much R & D i found 2 ways to keep my self awake 

1 - Munch something light (Nuts or seeds ) but they ruin your car 

2 - Audio Books - Some interesting thriller audio book shld keep you engaged 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Sidshk said:

After much R & D i found 2 ways to keep my self awake 

1 - Munch something light (Nuts or seeds ) but they ruin your car 

2 - Audio Books - Some interesting thriller audio book shld keep you engaged 

A friends Brother In Law has the same problem and he has ended up in the central divider a couple of times while carryiing 3 work mates. Luckly gotten away with only scrapes to the bumper and door and he takes it so lightly as if its no big deal. Thats why this sleeping thing annoys me so much.

Some while back he also started this sunflower seed thing.Now his car looks like an uttter pig sty all the time. 

Dunn how much it helps thiugh

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

have a friend who has this habit of sleeping on the wheels till now has totaled 4 cars and a van lately he just parks and sleeps on the side of roads 

Nothing beats the good ole sleep you know 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

15 hours ago, desertdude said:

Some while back he also started this sunflower seed thing.Now his car looks like an uttter pig sty all the time. 

Totally agreed if you start eating sunflower seed in your car it will look like farm barn 

• Haha (+1) 5

17 hours ago, shadow79 said:

have a friend who has this habit of sleeping on the wheels till now has totaled 4 cars and a van lately he just parks and sleeps on the side of roads 

Nothing beats the good ole sleep you know 😂

Jeez louise! He should be banned from driving alone ! He's lucky he's still alive!!! Really If I knew I had such a severe problem I would not drive in such situations! 

This happened to one of our Safari Colleges. ended up dead, killing 5 others and one in a severe coma. Fell asleep on the the wheel and rammed dead straight into a signpost at at ;east 120kph. Made the local news. 

• Sad (0) 5

Anyone who consistently falls asleep when driving should be lead outside and be shot with a ball of their own dung. 

If that doesn’t work they should be taken for the “UAE desert safari” where they are dropped in the middle of the desert and forced to follow the mirage until they die of thirst. 

I hate shitty drivers like this. I try to drive safe and do what I can to stay alive and get home safe but it only takes one of these assholes to ruin the day of many people. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad (0) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

3 hours ago, shadow79 said:

1 over the bridge 3 on random dividers and wall 1 straight into the sea we nicknamed him car killer...

He's a deadly menace to every road user. No one cares how manycars he destroys, but the day he smashes into soneone because of this..........

I have to say I'm with Barry on this one. Its already hard trying to avoid people trying to ram into you with another idiot asleep at the wheel! 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Sometimes driving back from a night drive I feel sleepy and nothing better than some 😴 by the rad side, but I converse with @Gaurav bhai over the radio which keeps me awake. The rest of the way I'm repeating the events of the drive to write my trip report which keeps me awake too.

• Like (+1) 2