•  
Advertise here

Toyota Genuine Parts

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

7 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

@Gaurav bhai thanks. Do we have any websites in UAE on which we can check/compare prices of these genuine spares?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, syedyaseer said:

@Gaurav bhai thanks. Do we have any websites in UAE on which we can check/compare prices of these genuine spares?

Not yet, as every part dealer do a hush hush pricing and don't wanna disclose their pricing online.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

I have worked in automotive manufacturing and all manufacturers would sell the parts to the car companies so they would just put them in a box that said Nissan, Toyota, Mitsubishi, etc. but the manufacturers would also sell them as other brands but it was exactly the same part inside. With the only exception that the "genuine brand" part would sell twice as expensive. 

Granted, there are quality standards that "some" car companies would require to the manufactures, but once that is set they would have the same production standards to all products. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

The price mostly different at different spare parts shops as they all get at different % discount from the dealership..plus their own running cost is also added and profit margin...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

19 minutes ago, shadow79 said:

The price mostly different at different spare parts shops as they all get at different % discount from the dealership..plus their own running cost is also added and profit margin...

Agreed!. I have come across a shop which have branches in UAE. Dubai branch price is comparatively higher than the Sharjah branch

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Sharjah shops for original spare parts are relatively cheaper than in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

For all my toyota needs when I had a land cruiser. I used Khyber spare sparts on BMW rd. Not only authorized toyo parts sellers. They brought is parts daily from Oman which were cheaper. Even if not in stock and you could order before 1pm and next day part would arrive cheaper than the rest and original toyo stuff.

• Like (+1) 1