•  
Advertise here

Bug Deflector

Experts. Please enlighten us on the applicability of a product called Bug Deflector. Does it really serves it purpose of installation? I have come across few cars in UAE which has this product installed.

• Like (+1) 1

The ones who get smeared on bonnet and front glass can be cleaned but also always take a look in through the grill coz the ones which get on the condenser can have the tendency to block air circulation...

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, shadow79 said:

The ones who get smeared on bonnet and front glass can be cleaned but also always take a look in through the grill coz the ones which get on the condenser can have the tendency to block air circulation...

BG-150-13.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

I never got the whole wrapping thing. What’s the point in I’m preserving the paint so I can sell it to the next person to them to enjoy instead. You bought the car, enjoy your nice paint, don’t save it for the next person. They can get a cheap respray if they want.

I do think the bug spoilers look cool though. Way funkier than the shitty bonnet bras the VAG scene guys seem to love. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Barry said:

I never got the whole wrapping thing. What’s the point in I’m preserving the paint so I can sell it to the next person to them to enjoy instead. You bought the car, enjoy your nice paint, don’t save it for the next person. They can get a cheap respray if they want.

I do think the bug spoilers look cool though. Way funkier than the shitty bonnet bras the VAG scene guys seem to love. 

I totally get the wrapping thing if you have a super valuable car of which you want to keep the original paint intact and if you have plans to keep the car for a very long time. 

For a regular commuter car it’s nonsense. Same as keeping the plastic on the seats and interior. Makes you look like one of the Goodfellas Mafia guys. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."