•  
Advertise here

Help reading Test certificate

50 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

You can actually get a super clean cars at a very good bargain price if you are regularly scanning the adverts daily. I bought all my cars from Private deal since 2002. I tried many times the used car dealers and auction sites when I was desperate but I never ended up buying any after wasting lot of time.

Thanks mate, that's sound like the same thing i am doing now.. been scanning sites and trying all the options around with no satisfactory results :) 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Unless its a really good deal and you are willing to the garage runaround with lots of trips to sharjah and even after that the total spend comes in well below market price, only then its worth it.

Otherwise its just a KIA, walk away. They a dime a dozen of those around.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

30 minutes ago, PradeepVizz said:

This car search journey is so amazing than expected, thank you very much for the support guys.

I totally agree, I used to be very excited every time I use to sell my car so that the car shopping time starts and for next week or month I simply research, view, test drive and check so many cars.

After doing this for 10-15 times, now Im bored and old. So enjoy the excitement and rush until this shopping spree last.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Getting a car is like getting married..if you investigate nicely and look around clearly then you might end up with a nice beautiful and respectable one. if done hastly then you might end up with a whore....😂 For some it takes much longer to find the suitable one...

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

5 hours ago, Gaurav said:

I totally agree, I used to be very excited every time I use to sell my car so that the car shopping time starts and for next week or month I simply research, view, test drive and check so many cars.

After doing this for 10-15 times, now Im bored and old. So enjoy the excitement and rush until this shopping spree last.

Agreed now its more of a chore and hassle. Ive been thinking of selling mine for over a year now but the thought if selling and then looking for a another one makes me cringe.

I just went through this cycle myself for a friend. And finally after a month of looking we closed the deal this thursaday

Now its the post purchase fix up tune up stage. Already spent entire afternoon yesterday working on it in my driveway. As it had a m main relay and cam sensor issue causing it to shut down every 5 minutes. Which was good for us as we got it at 40% below market value. But a 80 dhs sensor and 25 dhs worth of relays and 1hr of elbow grease we got it fixed and its running fine now.

• WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2