•  
Advertise here

Workshop Advise

My wife did a small accident with SLK. My insurance company told me about 4 garage in Dubai. I am trying to decide which one to choose. This car was fully original so far no accident and no paint done before. It was looking hilarious. I dont want it to look bad after repair. My right fender will be painted. 

Is there anyone tried or heard about 

- Nasir Kalaji Auto Maintanence 

- Liwa Automobile

- Euro Gulf Workshop

- Pal Auto Garage

Basically i want to know how good they are at body work. It is just a dented fender but i want a work close to perfect. 

• Like (+1) 1

I have used Euro gulf early this year for my range small hole in bumper and they seem to do a good job in fixing the hole and painting whole bumper.

Only stupid stuff I spotted that Euro gulf location in google maps is different where they send you to drop your car, nearby but stupid that RSA can't give exact location other than just Name. I dropped car in Europe rent a car workshop - maybe sister concern.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Replace the fender, no one here Ive seen does a good filler and sanding down to smoot finish job which you cant tell from 5 miles away is filled with bodyfiller because its is more wavy than the sea on a stormy day. 

Even a used one in good condition i.e no dents and dings from scrap is preferable than repairing the old one

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Now if you tossing insurance to pay for it then better give it to them for work as you opt to get money and fix yourself WILL cost you money out from YOUR POCKET too...

• Like (+1) 1