•  

Newbie drive Pink Rocks - 25 July 2019

Rahimdad

@Michael sammy welcome to Carnity. You are most welcome to join, but like @Gaurav bhai mentioned please be 30 minutes early for absolute newbie briefing and you're good to go.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Hello Gents,

Have a question: i have an experience of driving in desert only during the day, have total of 5 trips with Another Club, have flag, extra light for night drives installed, and aluminium short bumper. Driving Nissan Patrol Platinum Y62. Would you recommend me to come for a night drive? I have never driven at night before. 

C0FD8315-0287-401C-971D-C30874DFC32C.jpeg

• Like (+1) 5
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Hi @Adel Muradov as far as you have done few day drives, you should be fine with night drive too.

Please come 30 minutes early for the newbie brief that involves lot of 4x4 and safety training, which is mandatory for all newbies joining the carnity offroad club.

In your model Patrol, front bumper is the main concern and though you have addressed it very nicely, so you should be good to drive by yourself.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@Adel Muradov. I agree with @Gaurav bhai. You are most welcome to join, just be 30 minutes early to the meeting point for Newbie brief. You can also go through theme posts that were suggested to @Michael sammy.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

@Gaurav With a radio Engineer on board we can finally have a chat about all our two-way radio concerns !

Welcome to the club @Adel Muradov !

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information

Terms of use