•  

Newbie drive Pink Rocks - 25 July 2019

Rahimdad

Oh yes, let's bring all the breed of radios you are collecting and give Adel some work to answer our concerns

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Like inspector Gadget 

39F561E2-D87B-40E6-B5EF-800427DD7347.gif

Edited by Frederic
N
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Adel Muradov please RSVP on the drive calendar if you are joining tonight. 

@Michael sammy please confirm from maybe so that we can reach 30 mins early to the meeting point for newbie briefing .

• Like (+1) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

On 7/23/2019 at 11:13 PM, Srikumar said:

@Michael sammy you need to remove the aluminium lip in the rear bumper. There are 4 botls on the top and 4 underneath the car. You can get it removed very easily in any garage. It's a 10 min job. If not possible, then we can look at it before the drive and get it out.

Hi @Michael sammy, Totally agree with @Srikumar as his experience with Pajero is an advantage as he owned one for many years,  he knows the good and the bad of it ;), As mentioned removing the rear lip should be only a 10min job if you have the right tools or any garage that can do it for you, I was able to manage newbie drive in full stock without breaking anything but from the 2nd onwards it was difficult to manage without any damages so its highly recommended to have those skid plates installed especially the rear ones (Front and rear plates for sale in the UAE paj group, You can check it out). Additionally the lift kit that you are running now should be able to save you from not having any damages to your footstep that I faced over the last Intermediate drive. All the best and enjoy !!

On 7/21/2019 at 7:13 PM, Rahimdad said:

As the summer heat is in full form, our night drive is the only escape to enjoy the good breeze and pleasant weather in the desert (fingers crossed). This time we are heading to our much-loved sandbox of Pink Rock in Tawi Nazwa area. If time permit and convoy response are favorable, we might continue to Bidayer, if not then we will end at 2nd Dec cafeteria for easy exit.

This area offers a great mix of playable dunes and medium dunes to test your night driving skills. Depending on convoy strength and liking will plan the route to fit everyone's taste.

Offroad lights are recommended for a night drive, but if you don't have you can still safely drive with your HIGH BEAM.

When: 25 July 2019, Thursday

Meeting time: 11 PM, the convoy will move at sharp 11:15 PM

Where: Tawi Nazwa Shops

GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/4U9z5Q9HdesX3UU59

Level: Newbie, Fewbie & Above

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance.

Plan: Drive, train and enjoy till about 4 am and then break for snacks

What to bring along: Snacks whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 5:00 AM

Please RSVP on the below calendar:

:( Wont be able join this drive as I'm traveling out this week :) ,

;) Hope you guys have a safe and fun-filled drive, Cheers!

• Like (+1) 3

Hi @Gaurav i am very sorry for a short notice, something pop up suddenly, i will have to miss the ride this time. Hope very much i can join in nearest future. Sorry again 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad (0) 1

15 hours ago, Gaurav said:

@Adel Muradov please RSVP on the drive calendar if you are joining tonight. 

@Michael sammy please confirm from maybe so that we can reach 30 mins early to the meeting point for newbie briefing .

I had an emergency at home couldn't make it, i didn't have enough time to be online either 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

Important Information

Terms of use