•  
Advertise here

I had a same situation few days back. Removed excess oil from dipstick hole using suction hose as mentioned by @Gaurav. You will find this oil suction pump in few garages or at petrol stations where oil change is done.

• Like (+1) 3

Just a quick update, fixed my oil level. I went back to the same garage to explain the problem and they have took out the extra oil it was almost 500 to 750ml 

What annoyed me no apology nor any warning to the mechanic that done the mistake, life keeps going and it's our responsibility to take care of our car lesson learned not to trust any garage even for a simple job as oil change. 

20190724_154316.jpg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

5w30 SN Fully synthetic its Mitsubishi original recommended oil, its my first time to use it i heard from my pajero owners friends that's ideal with our car, lets see 

IMG-20190708-WA0039.jpg

Edited by Michael sammy
  • Like (+1) 2

Don't worry about the 5 or 10 as that temperature you won't experience here in uae but if the end number be 40 then it would be much better as 40 the viscosity will be good till ambient temperature of 50 plus ℃

And I guess that oil has a light brown tint like light caramel...

Edited by shadow79
More info
  • Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, shadow79 said:

Don't worry about the 5 or 10 as that temperature you won't experience here in uae but if the end number be 40 then it would be much better as 40 the viscosity will be good till ambient temperature of 50 plus ℃

And I guess that oil has a light brown tint like light caramel...

Ishould use 40 Even if its not fully synthetic? 

Bcz i found 10w40 at first but i think it was semi synthetic or not synthetic at all 

Please advise 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

You can find that grade oil in both semi and full synthetic...just try to stick to same brand as different brand use different chemical compositions which can mess with the seals and gaskits in the long run...if you planning to keep the car long time...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1